We actively collaborate with employees, customers, consumers, suppliers, and the wider industry in support of the circular economy.
- All employees are encouraged to treat themselves primarily as a “Green Champion” regardless of their role at Nonwovenn. One of our main responsibilities is to ensure that all our actions are in the fullest possible interest of the environment.
- We engage with our suppliers, customers, & industry peers to catalyse, promote, and scale up sustainable change globally. Our Chairman, David Lamb, is also the Vice-Chair of EDANA, the largest Nonwoven industry coalition in the world.
- We operate tailored Sustainable Success Partnership Programmes alongside our customers, suppliers & other stakeholders. Not only does this provide relevant information and advice on the environmental impact of our products, but collaboration also allows us to co-create sustainable, compostable, biodegradable solutions that are free from single-use plastics.
- We participate in a series of programs in the industry to raise awareness about the environment, recycling, life cycle analysis, & the circular economy.
- We educate local communities about protecting the environment and encourage people to live a sustainable lifestyle.