We work closely with designers, architects and ceiling tile manufacturers to create bespoke nonwoven fleeces used in the manufacture of ceiling tiles, which absorb unwanted environmental noise.
From sound-proofed false ceilings to wall partitions, our nonwoven fleeces are designed to enhance the acoustics and overall comfort.
What are technical fabrics used for in acoustics?
We deliver game-changing solutions to high-profile international, civil and industrial constructions projects, including:
- Railway stations
- Hospitals and Schools
- Hotels and restaurants
- Call centres
Why are nonwovens popular in acoustic fabrics?
Our hi-tech acoustic fleeces enhance spaces by providing a physical obstacle for air or sound. They can be fitted to wall panels and modern ceiling tile suspension systems to prevent sound waves from passing through.
What solutions can Nonwovenn offer in acoustics?
Our sound-reducing solutions offer increased performance on:
- Noise absorption (ISO 354:2003)
- Flame retardancy (DIN 13501-1)
- Conformity to VOC requirements of all Oeko-Tex product classes
- Colour options
- Coated and uncoated options with heat reactive adhesive powder
- Slit width and pre-cut squares
- Suitable for use on metal tiles or composite acoustic systems
We work closely with you to enhance your products, with peerless levels of protection and safety across a range of applications, including: