Few can match our in-depth knowledge of how nonwovenn fabrics boost protection and performance in agriculture, or how to tweak functionality to help your crops flourish.
Our groundbreaking agrotextiles cleverly manipulate the micro-environment, helping you replicate perfect growing conditions and protect crops from the less desirable forces of Mother Nature.
Why are nonwovens popular in agrotextiles?
Our technical nonwoven fabrics allow greater adaptability, functionality and performance compared to alternative fabrics, and offer:
- Precise control of porosity and tortuosity
- Superior weight to strength ratio
- Multi-functional performance
- Certified and compostable raw materials
- Softness, conformability and stability
What are technical fabrics used for in agriculture?
Innovative products that assist plant and crop growth are essential to increasing yield in this sector. That’s why we create advanced technical agrotextiles that are designed to:
- Control drainage and filtration
- Assist seed and plant propagation
- Protect crops, bulbs and seeds
- Replicate optimum growing conditions
- Manage breathability
- Control a microclimate
- Maintain wet and dry integrity
- Biodegrade from natural fibre sources
- Manage liquid uptake, retention and release
- Offer lightweight durability
What solutions can Nonwovenn offer in agrotextiles?
Our highly-skilled team are able to offer solutions that are:
- Bespoke to your individual requirements
- Smarter, lighter and more advanced
- Designed to a brief or performance specification
- Rigorously tested on safety, quality and performance
- Regulatory approved
- Technical and otherwise difficult to manufacture
We work closely with you to enhance your products, with peerless levels of protection and safety across a range of applications, including:
How can I find out more?
Julian Bickford is our product development lead
for InduTech. You can contact them
on JulianBickford@nonwovenn.com or
call us on +44 7557 231486