What we’re doing:
- We’re minimising our use of all non-renewable resources through continuous innovation, enhancing our process efficiency and reducing waste throughout the supply chain.
- We’re using only 100% renewable energy and have bespoke systems in place to reduce the environmental impact of our trade effluents. We also have plans to capture & use surface water as a resource.
- Our corporate and product-specific lifecycle assessment is helping us quantify our product and overall business impacts through Scope 1, 2, & 3 emissions, and therefore set industry-leading science-based targets (SBTi).
- Our manufacturing, procurement, & logistics are assessed and regularly measured for environmental compliance and progress.
- We’re exceeding UK and USA Plastics Pacts requirements, led by the Ellen MacArthur Foundation.